The User unequivocally agrees that this Policy and the aforementioned Terms constitute a legally binding agreement between the User and the Company, and that the User shall be subject to the rules, guidelines, policies, terms, and conditions applicable to any service that is provided by the Website, and that the same shall be deemed to be incorporated into the Terms, and shall be treated as part and parcel of the same. The User acknowledges and agrees that no signature or express act is required to make these Terms and the Policy binding on the User, and that the User’s act of visiting any part of the Website constitutes the User’s full and final acceptance of the Policy and the aforementioned Terms.
By using Opmiz's service (for example, when you register for an account, setup a store, inquire a question/query, communicate with us, on our site), you agree to our collection, use and sharing of your personal information as described in this policy. In some cases, particularly if you reside in a country governed by a data protection regulation, we may ask you to provide explicit consent to access our services before proceeding for further operations. In case of any roaming user profile or if you are a traveler visiting various countries around the world and avail Opmiz's services, then we will consider the country of registration as your primary country and the consents obtained at the time of registration will be valid for your processing of personal information. The privacy terms applicable as per the law of that country at the time of registration will be applicable to you.
Accessing Website and Opmiz Services through VPN:
You should not access or use the Website by means of any mechanism or technology which conceals your actual geo-location or provides incorrect details of your location (for example, use a virtual private network (VPN) to access the Services).
We will not be responsible or liable for any collection, storage or processing of your personal information or data if you use any mechanism or technology to access or use Website or Services which conceals your actual geo-location.
Collection of Personal Information and it's use:
'Personal Information' or personally identifiable information is defined as any information that identifies (whether directly or indirectly) a particular individual or natural person, such as the individual's name, postal address, email address, and mobile number indicating to that particular person or is personally identifiable. When anonymous information is directly or indirectly associated with personal information, the resulting information can also be treated as personal information.
Opmiz only collects the necessary personally identifiable information in order to respond to your requests for its customized products and services.
Opmiz does not collect personally identifiable information about you except when you specifically and knowingly provide it. Opmiz and its service partners use your personally identifiable information to operate the sites and services and to inform you of new features, services, its affiliates.
Information you provide to us:
We may ask for and collect the following personal information about you when you use the opmiz.com and without this information we may not be able to provide you with all the requested services;
- Registration Data: To use certain features on the website, you may provide basic contact Information, including but not limited to:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address
- User profile details: We may further collect and record the following personal information under the "My Account" section, which helps us maintain a user profile, including but not limited to:
- Email ID
- Date of birth
- Mobile Number
- Organisation Data: We may collect data related to the business you run in order to provide services for enabling you to manage and sell inventory of goods and services, and also for raising invoice for the services you use. Example of such information but not limited to:
- Legal entity name
- Addres of registration
- Tax related information specific to the country
- Documents and certificates to verify authenticity of your business
- End User Data: We need to collect end user data to provide the service of online commerce for your goods and services. We may collect data given below but limited to:
- Email address
- Phone number
- Geo Location
Information you provide to us voluntarily:
If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on the opmiz.com, we may collect and store such information.
We may collect additional information at other times, when you provide feedback(s), modify your content or email preferences, respond to surveys, or communicate with us. This information may include your name, e-mail id, mobile number and location.
Disclosure to third parties
- General Disclosure: At times Opmiz.com may make certain personal information available to strategic partners that work with us to provide service, or that help the Opmiz.com deliver services, detect and prevent identity theft, fraud and other potentially illegal acts that might affect its users.
- Legal Requirement: We may disclose personally identifiable information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on the site or its owners;
- protect and defend the rights or property of the site-owners, the site or the users of Opmiz.com;
- Act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Opmiz.com, the site, its owners, or the public.
The User is aware that a ‘Cookie’ is a small piece of information stored by a web server on a web browser so it can later be traced back from that particular browser, and that cookies are useful for enabling the browser to remember information specific to a given user, including but not limited to a User’s login identification, unsaved form data etc. The User is aware that the Website places both permanent and temporary cookies in the User’s computer's hard drive and web browser, and does hereby expressly consent to the same.
The User is further aware that the Website uses data collection devices such as cookies on certain pages of the Website to help analyze web page flow, measure promotional effectiveness, and promote trust and safety, and that certain features of the Website are only available through the use of such cookies. While the User is free to decline the Website’s cookies if the User’s browser permits, the User may consequently be unable to use certain features on the Website
Additionally, the User is aware that he/she might encounter ‘cookies’ or other similar devices on certain pages of the Website that are placed by third parties or affiliates of the Company/Website. The User expressly agrees and acknowledges that the Company/Website does not control the use of such cookies/other devices by third parties, that the Company/Website is in no way responsible for the same, and that the User assumes any and all risks in this regard.
Security and compliance with laws
We are continuously implementing and updating administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your information against unauthorized access, loss, destruction, or alteration. Some of the safeguards we may use to protect your information are firewalls and data encryption, and information access controls.
Transactions on the Website are secure and protected. Any information entered by the User when transacting on the Website is encrypted to protect the User against unintentional disclosure to third parties. The User’s credit and debit card information is not received, stored by or retained by the Company / Website in any manner. This information is supplied by the User directly to the relevant payment gateway which is authorized to handle the information provided, and is compliant with the regulations and requirements of various banks and institutions and payment franchisees that it is associated with.
However, despite taking due security measures prescribed by law, Company does not ensure the security of its systems or any information stored or maintained on these systems at all points as no security measures are impeccable or impenetrable. The Company is not at all responsible for any breach of privacy or security caused due to technical failures, hacking attacks or other circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
If you know or have reason to believe that your Opmiz.com account credentials have been lost, stolen, altered, or otherwise compromised or in case of any actual or suspected unauthorized use of your account, please contact us by contacting our customer support team at email@example.com.
Change in Policy
- Grievance Redressal: In case users have any grievances in connection with the use of the Website, a user may write to the grievance Redressal officer. The grievance Redressal officer is authorized to attend to any user complaints or queries and resolve any matter within one month from date of receipt of complaint.
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Name: Srijan Srivastava
Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone No.: +91 9716046673
Address: 1701, Tower 4, Pnachsheel Wellington, Crossing Republik, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India, PIN 201016